If u tell a guy something, and ask him to keep it as "your little secret" would he tell his friends?

in the question :) thank you for your help!

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the secret. And the guy, and the relationship. Chances are no, he won't, from my experience guys only share super juicy things that will be on their mind after the fact, but if its something personal and if he is a quality guy usually not.

1|0
    0|1
    • yeah, we're like close friends, like each other but not confessing it xD so maybe if he feels honored about it, he won't share it, right?

• This would actually be a good test to see if he is the person you hope he is. Overall, i do think that most guys would feel that way and take it to the grave, if he is one of the good ones and date worthy he will keep it quiet.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• "The vanity of being known to be trusted with a secret is generally one of the chief motives to disclose it; for, however absurd it may be thought to boast an honour by an act which shows that it was conferred without merit, yet most men seem rather inclined to confess the want of virtue than of importance." Samuel Johnson
    Funny right?😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what the secret it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• my friend's mother told her that women have to carry their own secret to their own grave. I thought she was wrong but then later I regret that I was being honest. I was in trouble more than I can deal with.

0|0
    0|0
    • i agree, but i sometimes hate the fact that i don't share some things with others, especially guys with whom i'm close, i think it makes them believe i don't trust them enough or something, eventhough it's hard for me to share, i sometimes rather take the risk!

• no,... keep it for yourself. I had tremendous trouble time because of my mouth. it's absolutely unnecessary to go through this. Even when I know that I should make it different, I was telling too much of the truth. It hurts me back and guys are not happy with honesty.

• Depends on the guy, I have one friend that I tell almost everything personal even "girl" stuff to and he does the same

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes