If u tell a guy something, and ask him to keep it as "your little secret" would he tell his friends?

in the question :) thank you for your help!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the secret. And the guy, and the relationship. Chances are no, he won't, from my experience guys only share super juicy things that will be on their mind after the fact, but if its something personal and if he is a quality guy usually not.

• yeah, we're like close friends, like each other but not confessing it xD so maybe if he feels honored about it, he won't share it, right?

• This would actually be a good test to see if he is the person you hope he is. Overall, i do think that most guys would feel that way and take it to the grave, if he is one of the good ones and date worthy he will keep it quiet.