Guys whats ur opinion on this?

Guys, would u be upset if ur girl got in between u and another guy when u were about to punch the guy? I got between my boyfriend and another guy as they were getting somewhat physical with each other.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely be upset. I've trained in martial arts for 37 years and I fight for 3 reasons, to defend myself, to defend those that are unable to defend themselves, and for honor (think tournament, or for your country). I don't strike out of anger, and think twice before I act. If I am swinging there is a damned good reason for it. Getting between us is most likely going to end up with you being injured or you thwarting my goal. Either way it will not make me happy.