Guys whats ur opinion on this?

Guys, would u be upset if ur girl got in between u and another guy when u were about to punch the guy? I got between my boyfriend and another guy as they were getting somewhat physical with each other.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely be upset. I've trained in martial arts for 37 years and I fight for 3 reasons, to defend myself, to defend those that are unable to defend themselves, and for honor (think tournament, or for your country). I don't strike out of anger, and think twice before I act. If I am swinging there is a damned good reason for it. Getting between us is most likely going to end up with you being injured or you thwarting my goal. Either way it will not make me happy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• a lot of guys would be upset for different reasons, some might think that they look week because a female stepped in, or they might be upset because you might have gotten yourself hurt, guys don't like their girl putting herself in danger etc, or they might just have wanted to get into a fight and you stopped it

0|0
    0|0
  • basically i'd never fight with some random guy because i might put myself in danger

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes