Crush looked at another girl?

My crush and I have been going back and forth with interest. But he looks down or away when he sees me regardless if I see him back but I noticed... recently, when he didn't see me first. He was glancing at another girl and she wasn't paying any attention to him at all. He looked at her for like three seconds.

Why did he look at her but doesn't even want to look at me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• There's a chance he's not interested in you. I'm sorry, but that could be the frank truth. Answer the next 3 questions, and we'll see if he could have some interest in you.

1. Have you ever caught him staring at you, or looking at you for more than 2 seconds?
    2. Does he always seem to avoid making an eye contact with you?
    3. If you're close to him, do you feel like he's trying to draw away?

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh this is an old question (happened literally over a year ago I believe?)
      But no he was interested at first but he lost interest. But thank you!

• You're welcome.

• Guys look at girls, dont think too much of it. And he probably checks you out too, you just dont catch him. He may be shy and trying not to be too obviously he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • then that means he's not that interested in you... can't you see? ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • oh my GOODNESS!

HEAVENS NO!

YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE WHO MIGHT-LIKE-SOMEONE-ELSE-MAYBE-YOU-DON'T-KNOW-YET!

NOOO!

Expecting a guy to only ever be attracted to one person is like expecting a spider to only ever eat fruit flies.

It's in their nature to eat other stuff too.

Now, GUYS are a bit more civil than spiders. And NICE ones don't go after a girl when they are taken.

But he is your CRUSH. Not your BOYFRIEND. And guys will always be attracted to other people whether or not they actually have someone.

They don't just BREAK once they call someone "The One"

I don't know, is any of this making sense?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like, taken guys aren't defective. And will still look at girls.

• there's no more use of u any further when he had a taste of u alrdy😋

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not think he is into you at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Really? Three seconds? I wouldn't worry at all. Sometimes it's just get shy around their crushes or girlfriends. He was staring cause the girl wasn't looking and he might've not even known her. I wouldn't worry you're fine :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes