Is smoking unattractive on a girl?

I've heard a lot of guys say they hate it when a girl smokes and they find it a major turn off but many girls actually find it attractive when a guy smokes which i find odd? Is this true do guys actually find a habit like this to be a turn off?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• girls smoking is a fetish for some guys, but in a general view for a none smoker it would be a turn off, for a smoker it wouldn't matter, i was a smoker and dated females that smoked and didn't, i am now a none smoker and i wouldn't date a female that smokes, simple reasons, one it stinks, two it would be too easy for me to go back on the smokes if i did

Most Helpful Girl

• I think smoking is unattractive, don't care whether it's female or male.