Is smoking unattractive on a girl?

I've heard a lot of guys say they hate it when a girl smokes and they find it a major turn off but many girls actually find it attractive when a guy smokes which i find odd? Is this true do guys actually find a habit like this to be a turn off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• girls smoking is a fetish for some guys, but in a general view for a none smoker it would be a turn off, for a smoker it wouldn't matter, i was a smoker and dated females that smoked and didn't, i am now a none smoker and i wouldn't date a female that smokes, simple reasons, one it stinks, two it would be too easy for me to go back on the smokes if i did

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think smoking is unattractive, don't care whether it's female or male.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• It kind of depends for me I smoke pipe tobacco in briar pipes and I enjoy a cigar every so often. So for me those are the only two types of smoking I would find attractive on a women.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally, it's a turn off. My ex smoked and it made her breath smell horrible which made kissing not enjoyable. It also makes them develop wrinkles faster too...

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't ask her to date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It a deal breaker for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's disgusting, I think it'd be a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think smoking is vile. Why would anyone do that to their body, Inhaling something that they KNOW contains stuff that blackens and wrecks the inside of their body and makes their teeth yellow and breath smell of smoke.

Just ew.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes