How do I know if a guy is gay?

I want to know because it says that 1-5 people usually gay or bi or whatever and if that is true i really want to find that person.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a ratio; it doesn't actually mean that if you gather 5 people together, one of them is gay. If you really want to find "that person", you could make friends with a lot of people and there'll be a good possibility that one of them will be gay. Or you could just ask people and if they're comfortable, they'll let you know.

2|0
    0|0
    • Also, I wanted to add that a lot of kids are coming out younger these days since society as a whole is becoming more comfortable with the notion of homosexuality, so more people feel comfortable being open about it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Tbh i dont think there is any way to tell, some guys you can straight up tell they're gay but that might be because they're more feminine which doesn't always mean they're gay or bisexual, I know a lot of gay men who dont seem gay at all they're nothing like a "camp" or "feminine" gay and if i didn't know they was gay i would assume they was straight so i dont think there is anyway to tell

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• what are trying to do, are you trying to be some scientist, trying to find which man is gay? To be honest my friend whoever is gay, is none of your business away.

If you are gay, then wait to until your older and go find some gay bars. Other than that, there is really no way of finding if someone is gay. At your age, not very many will admit there gay, because they will get bullied for it at school.

I would just carry on living your life, whoever is gay and not gay, really doesn't matter, and hasn't nothing to do with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • ok, well i see your point but you don't understand.

• Show All
    • oh, haha it's ok i'm already out at my school and the parents and students are understanding and they thought it was sweet... so.. haha but thanks for the advice anyway

• ok no problem, good luck.

• I'll come right out and say it. Are you gay? Or feel you may be?

0|0
    0|0
    • haha, i'm bisexual..

• Well to answer your question... sometimes you can tell. Sometimes you can't. Sometimes you can know a person a while and you find out. Sometimes they hold it in.
      I was deployed with a guy who was a great bloke. Turned out he was gay. None of us cared. He was still good at his job. Had a beer with us. No dramas. Other guys were complete, over the top divas. Just depends on the person. But you'll find one soon enough.

• haha, ok thanks :)

• If he always try to touch or hug you or another boy he is definitely a gay :P

0|0
    0|0
  • gays and lesbians carry "im gay!" billboard 24/7 and are very loud with gay pride nonsense you'll spot them easily

1|1
    0|0
  • So what if he is? Some guys you can just tell, otherwise there's no way to know short of asking.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes