How do I know if a guy is gay?

I want to know because it says that 1-5 people usually gay or bi or whatever and if that is true i really want to find that person.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a ratio; it doesn't actually mean that if you gather 5 people together, one of them is gay. If you really want to find "that person", you could make friends with a lot of people and there'll be a good possibility that one of them will be gay. Or you could just ask people and if they're comfortable, they'll let you know.

• Also, I wanted to add that a lot of kids are coming out younger these days since society as a whole is becoming more comfortable with the notion of homosexuality, so more people feel comfortable being open about it.