Is it a problem if my personality completely changed after HS?

I was the teachers pet in HS and really up tight and responsible. My work was done early and I didn't have friends cause I was awlays up tight. Now that I moved away and am in college culture I've become really wild. I never saw myself as the person that would be loud, party a lot, and actually flirt around with girls. I'm a frat boy in a way and its like I'm everything I hated in HS. I still do well in school but I don't recognize myself.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not the same person I am when I left school.
    Some people remain the same as they always have been, just older with new people.

I used to slack off all the time in school, didn't much care about my education. Now with a full time, if I had that approach I would have been fired long ago.

• I'm sorta the opposite lol.

• You're in college and you're discovering your identity. That's normal.