Is this true for men?

Can a man love a women but still talk to other women. He says they mean nothing to him im the one he loves. Bs or truth
Updates:
He has keep them secret through social media. They think he is interested by how he talks to them

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• lol of course! why should one not be able to have friends just because one´s in a relationship?

if he lied about it, it´s probably because he knew that you´d flip your shit if you knew about it. are you a controlling person?

0|0
    0|0
    • No im not controling he makes a big deal for me not to have anything. Then secertly has one just seems something else to it.

• hmm ok that´s rather strange. i´d ask him out about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys can have friends that are females but just a casual friendship

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• just TALK? of course if it's just talking!

but if you mean having feelings towards other girl... it is possible, but not all guys are like that

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. I'm here to talk to women but I have no interest in anything other than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya something more true.

0|0
    0|0
  • A man can love a woman and innocently talk to other women. Men and women can even be friends, but keep in mind there are different types of friends. I may get some hate for this, but I don't think it is a good idea for men and women to be really close friends. That can create problems further down the road. Guys and girls being just casual friends however is very possible.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes