Is this true for men?

Can a man love a women but still talk to other women. He says they mean nothing to him im the one he loves. Bs or truth
He has keep them secret through social media. They think he is interested by how he talks to them

15

Most Helpful Guy

• lol of course! why should one not be able to have friends just because one´s in a relationship?

if he lied about it, it´s probably because he knew that you´d flip your shit if you knew about it. are you a controlling person?

• No im not controling he makes a big deal for me not to have anything. Then secertly has one just seems something else to it.

• hmm ok that´s rather strange. i´d ask him out about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys can have friends that are females but just a casual friendship