How to avoid stares from guys?

I had practice today (basketball) and I was the only female that showed up and guys kept staring possibly because I usually wear athletic tights or shorts but I'm 6' tall I have long legs I can't win.. So is there anything I can do to stop getting stares I don't like it and I end up in trouble "for being a distraction"? It's not my fault my teammates don't show up

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be ashamed that there looking at you. It's a privalage rock it girl. If there staring and you don't like it politely ask them to quit. If they don't tell your coach if they don't do anything. It may be time to hit the road jack. Good luck