Men, how open minded are you about trying new things in the bedroom? Could you fulfill any fetish?

I love my roughness and pain (moderate/servere), but some will just not do it. Ladies gents opinions here.

Have you ever had someone just ignore your wants in bed or just told you no? What was your request/s?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I'm probably more close minded. I guess it depends. Nothing involving feet! Or like hardcore biting. Lol fetishes scare me. Don't like the idea of being tied up or anything, but I like the idea of doing the tying and blindfolding.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes! There are a lot of crazy fetishes out there that I don't think I could fulfil and I'm very open minded.

• Lol right. Call me old fashioned, scared whatever. There are things that I'm just not willing to try.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Hmmm I don't know, I can be rough and dominant but I'm not sure about trying to hurt someone.
    I mean if that's generally what she enjoys I could consider it even though It wouldn't turn me on but I'm not sure if I would until Im asked at the time.

1|0
    0|0
    • If they're asking for it just do it lol, there is a limit line but most people will say something.

• Show All
    • @asker lol well that's not me Im usually bruised 24/7 from the gym.

• Haha, I sure know that feeling.

• How open minded am I? In my mind, quite. But when it comes down to it I seem to be more open minded than the vast majority of people.

I would prefer rougher sex than my partner. It's hot. Pain beyond mild I used to mentally have a block with, i think i'd be more okay with it now, but that's in theory, assuming she liked it.

Ignore wants in bed? Yeah, lots. And more generally just declined sex a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am open for pretty much anything but latex/leather or BDSM. because i just think it´s only a stupid trend to try that (no offense to people who like it).

i am not into it and i would prefer trying it. if she is really into pain, she could convince me to try it on her but i won´t let her do it to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey I'm open to pretty much anything that doesn't involve serious pain (ie s&m dungeon stuff)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do almost anything to please my partner. I probably wouldn't do anything freakishly weird, disgusting, or anything that would cause either if us pain. But I'd do anything within reasonable boundaries. I'd be willing to do anal, slight spanking (on her), restraint (on her), blindfold (on her), thong wedgie (do i have to say on her?), maybe panty gagging with her OR myself, I'd even let her finger me- i believe its called prostate stimulation (i have experienced girls who like to do this), as well as hair pulling, toys (nothing painful, like taser dildos though), role-playing, any type of awkward sexual positions, sixty nining, bath/shower sex, period sex (no oral though). But i also wouldn't be willing to do anything that would require me to submit to her, because i am extremely dominant and i would be offended and would not in any case let any partner assume a dominant role in bed. But uh... that's just me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm into many different things but I'm very apprehensive about putting a girl in pain. I'm okay with roughness, but stuff like whips and laundry clips don't fancy me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, probably dominance vs dominance, some fighting back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im always in for trying new things and experiment. Almost everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • i once tried to fuck my girls feet... turned out to be pretty lame.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vanilla is sooooo boring

1|0
    0|0
  • I would I'm kinky

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda like dominant girls ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1