Men, how open minded are you about trying new things in the bedroom? Could you fulfill any fetish?

I love my roughness and pain (moderate/servere), but some will just not do it. Ladies gents opinions here.

Have you ever had someone just ignore your wants in bed or just told you no? What was your request/s?

213

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I'm probably more close minded. I guess it depends. Nothing involving feet! Or like hardcore biting. Lol fetishes scare me. Don't like the idea of being tied up or anything, but I like the idea of doing the tying and blindfolding.

• Yes! There are a lot of crazy fetishes out there that I don't think I could fulfil and I'm very open minded.

• Lol right. Call me old fashioned, scared whatever. There are things that I'm just not willing to try.