Do you worry about what people say about you behind your back?

If people are gossiping about you, do you pay attention, and try to deny what they are saying, or do you try to ignore the rumor mongerers?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be badly affected by this, not too long ago. But I've kinda 'hardened up' now, so I care two hoots about what people say, whether it's in my presence or behind my back!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Only if it's my bosses doing a performance review and trying to figure oyt who to lay off during the upcoming re-org. Other than that, I don't give a rat's ass. Middle school drama doesn't end at adulthood for the vast majority of humans, so 1) I really don't respect them and their opinions and 2)"If it doesn't feed me, fuck me, of get me high, I don't care about it." (Steve, 1986)

0|0
    0|0
  • I care about it, and try to improve myself daily, yet I never worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I worry about it all the time, but I'm not sure what they say.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• For me, what people say about me is none of my business. Let em talk, that just means you're so important to them they take time out of their lives to focus on you, there's no reason for you to focus on them. Do you. Screw them. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fairly certain my friends all talk shit about me behind my back. But I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah , but then i also think why they hell are they in my business

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just try ignore

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually pay attention in case it's true, but deny it in most cases.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes but life gives you so many problems who cares honestly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes