I have just been messaged by some random person saying 'im 13 can I learn sexual info from you? ill do anything' is it illegal for me to help him as?

I have just been messaged by some random person saying 'im 13 can I learn sexual info from you? ill do anything' is it illegal for me to help him as I am 16 and he is 13, by sexual info im hoping/thinking he means like sex education?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not illegal, you're just giving informing him about sex, just like a teacher does with their students in sexual education.

Most Helpful Girl