Why do white guys love girls that look like this?

https://i.imgur.com/BMG9YzB.jpg

The "she-can-do-no-harm" petite, sweet, meek, mellow, submissive, family-oriented, classy, beautiful, education-loving, porcelain doll-faced, wife material Asian girl?

Call me jealous, say i'm generalizing, contradict my statement by posting a picture of a girl that doesn't look like this, but many people are getting more familiar with what you white guys obsess over. We see it all on tv, in real life, etc.

Even over 500k white "men" are married to the "ideal wives of all time"
I love that people would even defend a pedo. Even though it's because he's white
Ooo so we can get mad at me stereotyping the Asian girls but lets stereotype another group of women, no one will back her up now will we?

2939

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you insinuating that men who marry Asian women aren't real men? Because that would be quite an awful stereotype, wouldn't it?

Anyway, most any guy likes girls that appear sweet, smart, non-domineering, etc.

• No, I meant that white men love women who look like children r something they can easily dominate.

• @rthomas43 I thought this was a white girl initially but I think it's a black girl now she's butt hurt that white males overall prefer Asian or white girls over her! lol ow that's just unfortunate yea...

• She could be both rthomas43 a mega racist troll.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are generalising.

How do I know? Because if that was the case, why are there men with other white girls? With black girls? With Europeans? With whatever other race? If that is what men ONLY like, other races would have died out. Or, Asians would be the majority across the world and they're not.

Another reason why I know. Well, I'm with a "white male" and he's with me. His preference is not small Asians. He prefers girls like me. So did my ex. And the people I've seen as well.

The reason it's "all over TV" etc is because of a little thing called Equality and Diversity. Most TV programmes show blacks, whites, men, female, children, disabled, married, single, etc because it ticks off the range of people that are around the world. If you saw a programme that only featured white males, the amount of complaints you would receive of not being ethinically diverse would be unreal. It's the same in the workplace. It's actually a law. And considering TV is a type of workplace, they would be breaking the law if they didn't have reasonable reasons to not comply with this law.

RE: Your update, that is sick. Paedophilia is a disgusting thing, you're talking about it on here as if it's normal. Most of the men who are commenting have said they don't like the image of the girl you've posted, you've basically called them liars. So I have a few things for you.

1. Not every single paedophile is a white American male. They can be any flavour of the world.
    2. Because you are being proved wrong you are telling everyone they are liars.
    3. If this is what you really feel, I think you should join up with people like Jimmy Saville.

You can't post a question like this and not be open minded. Unless, of course, you're an enormous troll, or a close minded dumbass.

• "I'm going to make an essay for this question and that way, I'll get lots of up-votes!"

Yes, your plan works i guess

• How about you go around wondering if I care? How basic of you.

• That doesn't even make sense. But moving on, no I don't think you care, the world does not revolve around you and I have better things to do than talk to someone who can't even be bothered to read my response because it looks like a lot of effort.