If another girl was your preference?

Guys, would you chase a girl who put off dates and acted hot/cold for a number of months if there was another girl chasing you who was your preference?

He gave up hope i'd ever date him and now they're dating. I know she was chasing him whilst he was chasing me but I now worry whether he was flirting with us both at the same time :'(

Only a male friend told me that no guy would put up with mood swings/date refusals from a girl for months if he had another girl chasing him, actually making effort, whom he preffered. Thoughts?
Any guys?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• All the time.

As a guy if the one I am chasing does that hot/cold crap and then I notice another woman is into me I'll turn around and date her and actually end up liking her more than the one I was chasing.

Your male friend is spot on.

Most Helpful Girl

• For a number of months? When you`re actually interested in someone, you don`t play any type of months for "that long"... the chase can be fun, but for a prolonged period of time, it can get rather boring... because you`re definitely not the only girl in the universe, and eventually he "will" find someone else, even if no other girl was chasing him... why did you play off so long if you`re so bumbed out about him being with someone else? it`s a lesson to be learned, now move on and play you game wisely next time... don`t make someone wait so long just for a date if you actually like him. :]! Bye

• 5 months. Because he's too good for me. I've no confidence. But I don't want anyone else :( I am extremely fussy and guys who chase me now are boring me. Took him for granted:'(