He has "Mommy Issues"?

Okay, so you know how some girls have "Daddy Issues", well the guy I like has "Mommy Issues" I guess. His Mom left him when he was very young and it's clearly affected him and his relationships. I really, really like him though and I wanted to know how I should talk to him or try to get through to him? It seems as though he doesn't really let too many girls close to him emotionally.

21

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is cautious around girls because of his mom. Try and talk to him, start by a little small talk, and build up as your friendship becomes stronger. But make sure not to break his trust because he is probably more emotionally fragile then most guys. I say you should try get to know him, he's probably very different on the inside. :) hope I helped