Why does he keep his eyes open and stare at me when we do it? Whats going through his mind?

When we have sex he keeps his eyes open and stares at me, what is he thinking about?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes the intimacy of eye contact during sex.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok well what is he thinking?

• He's thinking about love... while he is MAKING love!

• Awwww also i lost him. Last time we met he told me bad news, a gang was after him. And i lost him. His phone and wifi is off, his house phone (which is always answered) won't answer. But he did say they wernt paying bills and he may go to mexico 2 weeks early and call me every day. 4 days sinse we last texted... what do you think?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He could be looking at you to make sure you're enjoying it, or if not so he can change something so you do. Or he just loves the way you look and wants to see you to get him even more turned on. Affection during sex is awesome. Making love beats having sex anytime.

1|0
    0|0
  • basically most guys have their eyes open during sex/kissing, and girls closed... no?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's checking to see that you are enjoying it and not faking it. I think he wants to make sure he is giving you his best. Also, I think men find it erotic to look deeply into a woman's eyes when they are touching or having sex as it can deepen the connection for some.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes