Why does he keep his eyes open and stare at me when we do it? Whats going through his mind?

When we have sex he keeps his eyes open and stares at me, what is he thinking about?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes the intimacy of eye contact during sex.

• Ok well what is he thinking?

• He's thinking about love... while he is MAKING love!

• Awwww also i lost him. Last time we met he told me bad news, a gang was after him. And i lost him. His phone and wifi is off, his house phone (which is always answered) won't answer. But he did say they wernt paying bills and he may go to mexico 2 weeks early and call me every day. 4 days sinse we last texted... what do you think?