Why do indian guys keep hitting on me?

Just to clarify I’m not racist, I grew up with many races. I was just wondering why so many Indian guys hit on me on this website. I’m light-skinned and African-American. Other guy hit on me but I got 10 messages in three days. 6 of them wore from Indian men. Can any guy (preferably indian) explain?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because Indian culture is very reserved and most of them have barely talked to any girl/limited contacts with girls. They can't approach girls like other cultures and it's easier to talk with girls online without society judging them. I think that's the reason.

3|2
    0|0
    • Interesting...

• Show All
    • @yourfutureex - I don't need to give any reasons here...

• @singlebee cool. Then you should mention the reason that why we are wrong.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Because they think you would look good with your hair wrapped in a bun with cloth over it, and also a big red dot right on your forehead.

1|1
    0|0
  • how the fuck are we meant to know?

why dont u ask them?

0|0
    1|0
    • they told me I was beautiful with out me asking. But I don't understand why.

• The majority of Indian guys on this websites, have been rather aggressive with the women (so I'm told).

Are u sure they're actual humans and not "bots"?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to answer for sure but maybe they want something? I don't know but would probably just leave it be.

0|0
    0|0
    • ^^^^^ terrorist talk ^^^^^

• I see your point but not what I meant. I mean she should just ignore them if she doesn't want to talk to them, better yet block them.

• are you sure they are Indians actually? tey've been numerous rumours that they just claim they're Indians in order to give them a bad rep...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't messege any girl on this site.. sometimes i get some messages from girls itself hahhahaha.. but i don't reply... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. why u r not replying to my messages. . its hard to shut up by keeping everything insude

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont ask me i dint hit on you... yet bahaa :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Indian and men from Turkey seem to be more forward in hitting on a creep status level. Maybe it's their culture who knows

3|1
    0|0
    • I am from India, and no, it's not acceptable here to hit on other girls on a creep status level. Lol. It's internet. Every horny guy has an internet, so they use it as such.

• Show All
    • Wow. So they go crazy on the internet then. That helps me understand, I felt like a lot of them were pervs

• Those Indians would be right in there eating that profile pics ass then putting there little wee wee in that.

• I don't have an answer for you. Just know it's pretty common for most girls on this site.

1|0
    0|0
    • It happens to you to? If I got half as many messages as you I would be happy. You're gorgeous

• Show All
    • It's a dress :P
      @theshaft169

• Oh me bad. I will re frase ,,,, I would crawl up that dress face first. Mmm.
      OMG. Tastey

• It's the way it is here just delete block or ignore them.

1|1
    0|0
  • stay clear - they are sick !! i am indian..

2|0
    0|2
  • exactly... ..

0|0
    0|0
  • That's meaningless. Indian guys hit on every girl in this website.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes