Why do indian guys keep hitting on me?

Just to clarify I’m not racist, I grew up with many races. I was just wondering why so many Indian guys hit on me on this website. I’m light-skinned and African-American. Other guy hit on me but I got 10 messages in three days. 6 of them wore from Indian men. Can any guy (preferably indian) explain?

69

Most Helpful Guy

• Because Indian culture is very reserved and most of them have barely talked to any girl/limited contacts with girls. They can't approach girls like other cultures and it's easier to talk with girls online without society judging them. I think that's the reason.

• Interesting...

• @yourfutureex - I don't need to give any reasons here...

• @singlebee cool. Then you should mention the reason that why we are wrong.