Is he using me?

met this guy a while back. And he was very sweet, funny, flirty towards me and still is. I've had a lot of bad experiences with people... so my trust in others is low :/. Anyways, lately he's been asking me to come see his band perform. He asked twice already and it's like he doesn't know what no means lol, I think he was joking when asked again. I already bought his band's cd. We talk outside of class as well. I don't know if he's using me to get money for his band or if he actually likes me and wants me to really see him perform. When I 1st met him, he was really hesitant to ask me to come to his show (I could tell) I don't know what do u think? He's asked other people and they said no but he didn't keep asking them like he's doing with me.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• are you letting yourself get used?
    that is the more important question, because if you are, you will continue to be used, no matter who it is...

But pertaining to your specific situation, he just wants you to see him play lol
    he wants to show off to you! he likes you, he is not using you at all

Most Helpful Girl

• He is probably a really good performer and wants to impress you