Guys, do u like being controlled by your girlfriend?

I just wanna know how a guy feel getting a jealous girlfriend. Do guys like it? She will control u not to talk with girls, go out with girl friends, etc, maybe because she loves u so much. U guys like it? Or do u think it's just a stupid thing?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• we don't like it.
    but in my case I remember the first year of my relationship she did all the things u mentioned in the question's description, nd although I dint like it nd we had fights but I obliged, mostly guys won't.
    u know it was really sad as I stopped having new frnds at all especially girls.
    now dat she trusts me nd relation is very matured she encourages me to make new frnd but m done with it now, at this age career is more of priority then thinking about making frnds. so now she knows dat it wasn't right of her to ask me to stop doing all that.
    on the contrary who knows it had secretly helped our relation by giving much time to each other.

I ll advice u to juz communicate, let him know which girl in particular u think might steal him, nd he ll playfully tease u dat ur jealous but will assure u dat dear don't worry about it. trust me, something like dat. and he ll feel good dat u wory loosing him.

maybe a little bit of controlling won't be bad after all, just don't over do it.
    and there's nothing better then honestly sharing how u feel.
    if anything goes rong juz tel him dat u trusted him to share ur insecurities with him.
    hope I dint confuse u instead lol , hope u got the hold of wot I wanted to convey