This one guy is being a jerkoff how to put him in his place?

I go to a shopping center everyday near me because my cousin works there and so i like to hang around when i have nothing to do. There's a guy working there as a security guard and i used to find him very attractive and look at him often and when he started to notice that he would tell all his workmates i was looking at him and his boss told my cousin the other day he was creeped out by the way i stare at him. He used to be somewhat friendly to me but now he's acting like a jerkoff and doesn't even have the balls to tell me that personally. What should i do?

01