This one guy is being a jerkoff how to put him in his place?

I go to a shopping center everyday near me because my cousin works there and so i like to hang around when i have nothing to do. There's a guy working there as a security guard and i used to find him very attractive and look at him often and when he started to notice that he would tell all his workmates i was looking at him and his boss told my cousin the other day he was creeped out by the way i stare at him. He used to be somewhat friendly to me but now he's acting like a jerkoff and doesn't even have the balls to tell me that personally. What should i do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• when u see him, slap his face. in front of others. I had a guy friend who kinda acted like that, and this 1 girl he had acted like that to went right up to him, smiled right at him to throw him off guard. it worked on him. she flipped out her hand *slap* embarrassed the crap outta him, u could see it on his face!

0|0
    0|0
    • Err, excuse me, but this advice is complete and utter bullshit.

You're teaching her that unprovoked violence against men is ok.

No, just no.

She is in no danger from this guy. Hitting him will not make him pike her. He'll think she's a but even more and can also call the police and I would FULLY SUPPORT that.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes