How long can a guy stay mad at the girl he has feelings for in the situation below?

A guy and girl have been hooking up for the past 2 year and fell in love with each other. The girl however, chose not to officially be with him for personal reasons but wants to keep on seeing him.

They are really close as friends too. They are both really jealous and the guy (admittedly) often tries to make the girl jealous to see if she still loves him.

One day the girl trips out of nowhere and causes a scene on the street because she is jealous. He gets mad.

How long will he stay mad? Will he be done seeing her now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know all i know is im still mad at my x girlfriend and its been like 4 or 5 years and i truly hate her now. she always tried to make me jealous and stuff she also prevented me from seeing other girls i got sick of her and am pretty much done with her forever she's not even sexy she's a fat ugly cun* who cand even give good head lol. i was a a sporting event with one of my guy friends trying to get girls she was stalking me with her new bf following me around when i noticed her follwing me i pretended i didn't see her and just left cuz she ruiend my day.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were the girl, I'd apologize. He should understand. She cares about him, and that's why she wigged out. Understandable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Neither do you nor him sound healthy... your behaviors are not healthy... and base on that who knows how long he will be mad since you both seem to be more than able to blow things out of proportion

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a psychological warfare competition when both sides try to hurt each other. You two are not for each other. WHAT is the point? One day it might get physical.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes