Girls do you think boys should be made to wear skirts panties to play sports at school?

girls would youlike boys at school to wear the same pe uniform as you skirts pe nickers to make it fair and netball panties boys wear sirts as wel?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aren't you the same guy who just asked whether or not girls would like for their SO to wear panties?

Dude, wear what you want.. if thats the way you roll, then we're no one to judge you.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No, not at all. Not only would that be creepy as hell, it would be disturbing. Also, I don't think guys would play sports if they were forced to wear skirts while playing

0|1
    0|0
  • Tbh not really. My school doesn't give us a very strict dress code and gives us more freedom to wear what we want. As much as I am for gender equality, I don't think dudes wearing skirts will be necessary. I actually haven't worn a skirt since the first grade and I'm a chick. People can wear what they want. Also I think guys wearing skirts would actually be a little on the creepy side, but hey it's your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girls at your school had to wear skirts. We basically had the same uniforms and everyone wore shorts or leggings during te fall

0|0
    0|0
  • You must have a panty fetish?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes