Is Guy into me or not?

Hey am very confused about guys behaviour towards me.

We work togeather and are really comfortable with each other, he does the following:

Buys me birthday presents only
Likes to tell me jokes, as in he comes to my desk at work to tell me joke and says did you like that.
Acts all silly when am around
Blushes if I say touch my arm etc when alone
Let's me touch him but hugs all my friends no problems but gets weird round me as use too?
Stares at me lots
Knows when am down and just gets me
Touches my shoulders hair etc lots but not in work
Checks me out sometimes

Now he also is very friendly in general to others but he seems to like to know more bout me, like says i would love to go holiday with you and he says he is good looking and always asking me, if I say am I your favourite he goes it's a secret and laughs.

But he use to compliment me lots, tease me lots more but he don't do that as much, he also very comfortable as in he got new car he asked me to go for ride not anyone else and always asks me to help him with things.
We both got partners, what's the deal help?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• "Buys me birthday presents only
    Likes to tell me jokes, as in he comes to my desk at work to tell me joke and says did you like that.
    Acts all silly when am around
    Blushes if I say touch my arm etc when alone
    Let's me touch him but hugs all my friends no problems but gets weird round me as use too?
    Stares at me lots
    Knows when am down and just gets me
    Touches my shoulders hair etc lots but not in work
    Checks me out sometimes"

all those stuff are signs that he likes you

0|0
    0|0
    • Why don't he compliment I asked him he said not allowed and the hugs he use to always give now he high fives, but it's like he does make more effort with those around him than before he jokes etc and has laugh but it's like he never asks them much bout there life and stuff but me he does.

But sometimes very rare he touches my friends shoulders but mildly , he likes attention I know this but in morning he not great and fine with everyone else but can be moody with me which weird

• He said randomly other day would u be upset if died said be devastated what bout u he said secret as before he would say yeah it's like he gone shy or cold hard to get its odd

• He is, but since you are both attached, perhaps it is better you leave well enough alone?

0|0
    0|0
    • I would not do anything but why odd behaviour with Me sometimes like Why don't he compliment I asked him he said not allowed and the hugs he use to always give now he high fives, but it's like he does make more effort with those around him than before he jokes etc and has laugh but it's like he never asks them much bout there life and stuff but me he does.
      Is this reason as likes me as before saw me as friend

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes