Is Guy into me or not?

Hey am very confused about guys behaviour towards me.

We work togeather and are really comfortable with each other, he does the following:

Buys me birthday presents only
Likes to tell me jokes, as in he comes to my desk at work to tell me joke and says did you like that.
Acts all silly when am around
Blushes if I say touch my arm etc when alone
Let's me touch him but hugs all my friends no problems but gets weird round me as use too?
Stares at me lots
Knows when am down and just gets me
Touches my shoulders hair etc lots but not in work
Checks me out sometimes

Now he also is very friendly in general to others but he seems to like to know more bout me, like says i would love to go holiday with you and he says he is good looking and always asking me, if I say am I your favourite he goes it's a secret and laughs.

But he use to compliment me lots, tease me lots more but he don't do that as much, he also very comfortable as in he got new car he asked me to go for ride not anyone else and always asks me to help him with things.
We both got partners, what's the deal help?

02