Has any of this occurred to any of you?

Dominant is another term for doing all the work in bed. Guys had to make it sound as if they are in control so they didn't feel like what they are, sex slaves to the female O.

Men like skinny women , bc they look like prepubescent boys. A way to live out pedopheliac homoerotic urges without " coming out" . I e " you've got the ass a ten year old boy " is a Compliment.

The reason people - more often men- act like waiting a long time before getting into a relationship is " cool" and not needy is bc they know once you're in your true colors are hard to hide and the other person will be gone. Slowing things down and dragging things out is for a lot of people , the only way to keep people around. If they were not needy themselves they'd be willing to try it out and let the person find out they don't like them and move on.

I was working all night and watched a lot of movies and I just realized a few things that seem obvious now.
Yes it's generalized. Like everything else on gag. Everything. And anyone is free to say "no this does not represent me"

These things occurred to me and they make sense to me. I'm not claiming it's gospel truth , I am just curious if anyone else thought of it. No insistence here. Just a question:)
Thanks for answering but I'm interested in hearing opinions Other than this not representing all men -which I never said it did- does anyone have an actual disagreement? As in a reason for disagreeing, not just not liking it.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been with my wife since I was 16. Now 30. She was a size 14 when we met. She's now a size 10-12 and has great curves. She's pretty but isn't afraid of hiking and camping... and we take turns in being Dominant in bed. Soo... yeah

Most Helpful Girl

• LMFAO any sexual relationship where one party feels like they consistently put more effort into the arrangement than their partner is not going to last long. Only dysfunctional relationships rely on only one person's pleasure and orgasm.

Some men prefer curvier women some men prefer thinner women. Beauty standards are a combination of personal preference and societal conditioning. If a guy wants to have sex with other guys he totally can. He doesn't have to use some poor woman as a cover. Welcome to the 21st century.

The world is fast paced and more active than ever. People might have had time to drag their feet in the past but now people have more than a dozen dating apps on their phone and access to hundreds of potential matches if their current prospect can't act like an adult.