Do boys do this or is it just a coincidence?

Hello, so there is this boy in my school and occasionally we cross paths and he just keeps looking at me, yesterday i kept running into him and he kept looking at me. at a point we were in the same room in the library and he was just walking around talking to people, then he came to this boy sitting opposite my friend and i and spoke with him for a long time, i didn't look up at him once because i was busy with my work. when i got home my friend suggested he might have stayed there for long because of one/both of us. Do boys do this? i dont like him cos i have no idea who he is, but he is such a beautiful boy LOL. Help please!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, some guys do this. They're usually the quieter, potentially awkward ones. Or he may just not have any game, which could be a good or bad thing depending if you like players or not.

However, it's possible this particular case could be a coincidence.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I can't say for sure that he did that because he likes you but that is something a guy might do. Guys don't have much experience with emotions so when one likes you, they're actions may not make any sense

0|0
    0|0
  • oh yeah i say you holler! get to know him! maybe then you will like him, its worth a shot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes