Why do guys masterbate?

I'm 18 and I've never masturbated believe it or not.
I find all penises to be gross and touching mine doesn't arouse me in anyway.
My only interest is in women, I have a score of 0 on the Kinsey Scale "Exclusively heterosexual".

So why do you do it? Are you partially gay or something?

Here is the Kinsey scale see for yourself if you like:

www.buzzfeed.com/.../lets-talk-about-sex

https://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/
Updates:
For those of you that say it's for a release, isn't that what sex is for to release semen. The condom is just their to prevent it from turning into a pregnancy or giving you STDs/STIs

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause if I don't then I'm gonna wake up with a wet surprise.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• That's actually really weird. How the hell do you manage that? I have never heard of a guy not masturbating.

1|3
    0|0
    • I dont do it. I dont get anything from it

• Show All
    • I obviously look down.
      But do you enjoy looking at it before flushing?

• It's whatever. The same thing with masturating, it's whatever.

• That's so dumb. It's a way to sexually pleasure yourself without a partner. As hard as it may be to believe not everyone is in a relationship all the time, and not everyone can get a hookup all the time. So instead of having all this frustration, they can just take care of yourself
    It's not being gay, it's understand your body and pleasing yourself physically

1|0
    0|0
  • Touching your own body doesn't make you gay... its completely natural and normal to touch yourself. Just because you dont like it doesn't mean other people don't. You're a little on the dumb side. But that's okay friend ^.^

0|1
    0|0
  • Is that really the reason? You don't wanna touch male genitals, even your own? That's not like, 0 on the Kinsey scale thats like, -10, lmao. I don't think this is the real reason huh :P

0|0
    0|0
  • if I had a d, I'd be jacking off all day

1|4
    0|1
  • Because it feels damn good, son.

2|4
    0|0
  • It feels good, same reason women do it

0|2
    0|0
  • Most guys watch p*rn , and touching your own genitals doesn't make you gay. I'm an exclusively heterosexual girl and I masturbate. Why do I masturbate? It feels amazing! It relieves stress. To help you go to sleep.
    Additional reason why guys do it: it is said to reduce prostate cancer.
    I find my vagina gross but I use a dildo, plus a didlo is bigger than my finger and there isn't any sharp nails on a dildo. If you don't like touching yourself you could always buy a fleshlight if you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it feels good, it's free, it feels good, and it won't get a girl pregnant

1|3
    0|0
    • Lol it sure does feel good lol. :) You are correct there lol sorry :)

• to make themselves feel better.

1|1
    0|0
    • Feel better from what?

• Show All
    • This girl is exactly right. That is why both men and women do it. :)

• thanks @applefan1

• Its actually a fact that a male SHOULD masturbate to release their "load" otherwise your ball sack can become painful

0|2
    0|0
    • It isn't painful

• Show All
    • @Asker... limited storage space.

• @Tdieseler Wet dreams release what is not needed.

What Guys Said 17

• I masturbate because girls are so attractive and sexy they get me aroused and turned on like crazy. I have to masturbate to release of built up sexual energy I have developed towards girls. I don't mean this to sound disrespectful.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think about particular girls and masturbate over particular girls all the time because I am very sexually attracted to girls.

• Show All
    • Even if you saw a perfect 10 (which I saw once they are real) doesn't mean you have to act like a neanderthal and beat your chest or something (well in this case masturbate). I bet you will find something else that will distract you soon enough and you will forget about the girl.

• Wow are you judging me. I consider masturbating normal. I am not really sure what to say.

• Masturbating does NOT mean that you're automatically "part gay", the fuck?

3|2
    0|0
    • Your playing with a dick, sounds pretty gay to me.

• Show All
    • than please educate me.

• Dude, touching your own dick isn't gay (not even close). It's considered as gay when you touch someone else's dick!

Sure it sounds gay but if it was, then the entire population of men in the world is gay. But it's not, so we're glad.

• lol ignore the scale bro you're waaaaaaaaay in the closet its 2014 man its ok to be gay just let it go

0|1
    0|1
    • It's 2015 and no I'm 100% certain that I am straight.

• We masturbate because it's healthy for our body. It releases the dead sperm cells in your body, so that their would be more room for new ones.

And it's also to remove your horniness. :/

But it's also alright not to masturbate. I know someone at my age who never masturbated before (he hasn't even reached puberty yet, and he's as small as a Grade 5 student XD) :)

1|0
    0|0
    • There's an eighth grader at my school (14 years old) and he looks and sounds like a fourth grader. He's really short and has a higher voice than me!

• Hahaha really? XD

• This is a really, really silly question.

But I am now curious if any weird-ass women try to masturbate but can't cause it makes them feel like lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not that I can't, I find it disgusting to touch myself in that way.

• Well you might have body dysmorphia then, dude, I can understand if you don't wanna masturbate, but not doing it specifically cause your own penis makes you feel gay is mental-issue territory.

• There is nothing wrong with my penis, I don't like all penises.

• How the hell have you never beat it? Do you even human?

0|1
    0|0
  • So we won't go on a shooting rampage...

0|1
    0|0
    • If that really is the case I suggest seeking help.

• Show All
    • If you are serious about the shooting rampage, it makes me very concerned. I release stress through other methods such as working out at the gym or playing video games.

• Chill out dude thats the last thing I'll ever do lmao

• This thread is master bait

3|1
    0|1
  • To release the sexual desire or curiousity

1|0
    0|0
    • But that's what women are for to release semen.
      Curiosity? I guess

• We do it because we can. 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • you must be abnormal

0|1
    0|0
  • But how...

0|0
    0|1
  • to get... pleasure obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • to relieve stress

0|0
    0|0
    • There are many alternatives to relieving stress.

• It ties in.. salavate.. mastabate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • To feel sexually excited. And, women also masturbate.

1|1
    0|0
    • How does touching yourself sexually excite you? Your not having sex with a girl, but giving yourself a handjob.

Recommended myTakes