What is the first thing guys notice about a girl that catches their attention & become interested?

I've always wondered what about a girl do guys like the most at first glance. Anything besides boobs or butt tho... is it her face? Her smile? Her laugh? What?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Def its their body, but that's not what is necessarily the most important. Usually i am more interested in their voice/ face/ personality that keeps me looking

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Face and personality. There was this one girl at my work today who was really pretty but she was there by herself and she was really quiet and just kept to herself. She was so mysterious it just drew me in for some reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smile , eyes , the way they Carrie themselves. I usually rember something they say that really tells a lot about their personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • The very first thing is her face. Then I look at all the rest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Face comes first, and overall body shape.

Then I notice if she's intelligent, I like girls who aren't extremely superficial and dumb.

1|0
    0|0
  • Body is easier to define from a distance, face second due to this. Generally all the guys I know will 'blatantly' notice some girls ass in tights/yoga pants first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, personality and voice. I love to hear a female's voice. It's like music to my ears. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Her smile / laugh, it gotta be cute ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair and face

1|1
    0|0
  • Hips. thight area, besides gaving a cute face

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • no man* fuck my typing lo,.

• lol okay then :p I just remember the dude touching my thighs a lot. Like dude seriously, they are just some fat with skin. Sort of like breasts in a way.

• Her hair Iove nice hair on a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical appearance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes