How do men feel about virgins?

Honestly, how do you feel about virgins?
Do you take them less seriously?
Would you be less likely to date one?

Say a girl met an older guy... mid 20's. Do you think he'd mind?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am one, and have always wanted to marry one. Oh how special the sex would be. :)

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 23 and still a virgin, by choice, I had and have a lot of chances to lose it but I don't want to give it up to any guy. The guys I've told have not thought any less of me, actually some of them said that makes them respect me more, and I appreciate that. It depends on the guy, I have also meet guys who are jerks about it, and tell me I'm "over thinking" simple sex. But hey I want to make love not just have a one night stand and have sex with any guy. Some also find it as a huge turn on, but overall I don't put much thought in what guys think about my virginity unless it's my boyfriend, or when I appreciate guys who respect me for it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't care aboot your hymen. Just be a good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • We want to feel them

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If I were a man I would feel like I would want to take a girl's virginity haha. I wonder if I'll ever take someone's virginity #goals

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a brig in too and would love to hear what guys say. I probably could have done it last weekend but I wouldn't let the guy take my shorts off. I think it should at least mean something

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes