Is This A Good Or Bad Sign?

After having phone sex with a guy is it a good sign if he's like "am i dreaming" then I'm like "you might be" then he sais breathlessly "wow. who knew me and you, you know, would do that?" then I'm like "not ous for sure" then we both chuckle. Then after a moment or two of just being quiet i whisper "chris" then he whispers back "yea" then I'm like "goodnight" then i hang up right after i said that.

Then after about 8 minutes or so my phone starts ringing and it's him, but I don't answer, i just let it ring...

Is that a good idea what I did? If you're a guy why would you call again after doing you know what on the phone?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe? Because I don't have anyone else to talk to, otherwise I wouldn't.
    I said it might have been a good idea because it could have "made his day" but might not because he might get obsessed with you.