What does a FEMALE DOMINANTt society look like?

I sometimes hear people say how we live in a male dominant society and the patriarchy and everything is stacked against women. This perhaps may be true but as a male I'm probably very oblivious to it. Even if I tried to imagine what it would be like to be a woman I'd fail.

So instead of that why don't you tell me what it would look like if it were a female-dominant society instead with matriarchy.

How would:
1. politics be different? international relations?
2. business interactions? what would the men be doing?
3. how would academia be different? what would we learn in history class? literature class? health class?
4. how would religion and culture be different? What would men do in religious centers? How would Hollywood be different and advertisements?

LET ME FEEL YOUR PAIN! Cause I find it sexually arousing.

(k but seriously i want to know)

67

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the "patriarchy" influences our culture as much as it is portrayed. Things would be pretty much the same, I'd bet. Except perhaps government but the differences would be small.