What does a FEMALE DOMINANTt society look like?

I sometimes hear people say how we live in a male dominant society and the patriarchy and everything is stacked against women. This perhaps may be true but as a male I'm probably very oblivious to it. Even if I tried to imagine what it would be like to be a woman I'd fail.

So instead of that why don't you tell me what it would look like if it were a female-dominant society instead with matriarchy.

How would:
1. politics be different? international relations?
2. business interactions? what would the men be doing?
3. how would academia be different? what would we learn in history class? literature class? health class?
4. how would religion and culture be different? What would men do in religious centers? How would Hollywood be different and advertisements?

LET ME FEEL YOUR PAIN! Cause I find it sexually arousing.

(k but seriously i want to know)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the "patriarchy" influences our culture as much as it is portrayed. Things would be pretty much the same, I'd bet. Except perhaps government but the differences would be small.

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Nothing would change at all. The whole idea behind the patriarchy is like, men are the ones controlling the division of labour or w/e. It would just be women in that position if it was switched. All gendered class society would stay the same. We are not interested in establishing a matriarchy and keeping the rest of the whole rotten social order in tact - we are interested in bringing it all down; gender, class and all :D

2|1
    0|4
    • cool! but honestly i don't understand why :/ but it sounds cool!

• lol, of course you don't understand why, you're a man! Don't think about it too much ;)

• We already live in a female dominated society. Western society is very gynocentric. It's why men always lose in the family courts and divorce courts, it's why 99% of all homelessness people aren't men and very few are women, it's why women out number men at colleges and universities now, its why men have significantly higher suicide rates.

Wake up.

0|2
    0|0
  • No war and a bunch of fat, happy women? Why does one have to dominate? I would prefer equality. We need each other.

0|2
    0|0
  • I can't read all. I'm sleepy

0|1
    0|0
  • There would be more cookies!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think it would be mostly the same as it is now. The whole "patriarchy" thing is mostly bullshit. If you want to see the "patriarchy" check out the Middle East. In most of the western world, we've got it pretty damn good.

1|4
    0|0
    • that makes total sense. I'll confess. I partly did this because I get a kick out of imagining female dominance. psh don't tell anyone!

• Show All
    • LMAO glad i can be a night maker!

• You done good, sir!

• Women have always been running society. Us men like to pretend we are the ones in power by building palaces, starting wars, and driving around in fancy cars, but in reality, women have always been the ones behind the curtain running things.

0|2
    0|1
  • there's gonna be car accidents everywhere and all the supermarkets will be packed with tampons/pads

0|3
    0|0
    • Oh HEAVENS NO

• Show All
    • Not really. Statistically, men are the cause of far more car accidents than women. Plus, it's not as if there's some huge demand on more tampons and pads in supermarkets, so there's really, physically, no need for more pads and tampons in stores than there already is. Also, plenty of women act like normal when they're on their period... so y'all are overreacting.

• ooooooooooooooooh burn! I think I pushed her buttons. things are about to hot and sweaty!

• Western society almost is female-dominated. Typically societies where there is a class that actually dominates another that class can legally get away with any thing in regards to the. Take ancient Rome or Greece for example - if some one from the aristocracy were to just point a finger at a slave and accuse them of any thing then the ''innocent until proven otherwise'' becomes null.

Imagine today if a man points a finger at a woman, lets presume his wife, and says that she's abusing him. Normally he'd be ignored. At worst he would even be ridiculed, at best she'd just maybe get a very small sentence, if not just a fine.
    Now imagine what happens when a woman points a finger at an innocent man and yells "rape". That's it. That poor guy's life is ruined from that point on. The only difference between women today and the higher Roman social strata is that their privilege is hidden behind a veil of self-proclaimed 'oppression under evil patriarchy'.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be the same, just with different genders. Humans are inherently cunts to eachother regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • A dark sad place full of bitching and moaning. Check out my take on how to control and dominate women.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be an absolute disaster, just like this was...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...-goodbye-conflict-.html

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes