Was this guy a pedo or just extremely creepy?

My mom recently put up some adverts online selling three skirts, which both she wasn't and I wasn't using anymore.

Anyway, we got a reply from an interested buyer who said (the buyer didn't mention whether they were a man or a woman as they only used initials) they wanted to come and have a look. The person asked for our address and phone number, which we gave and we arranged a day for them to come.

So, when the person came it turned out it was a tall and lanky guy, who looked really nerdy. I was home alone and he asked me if he could see the skirts. I thought it was really weird that a guy would come and have a look at skirts. Anyway, I showed them to him and he started inspecting them, asking me if I would wear them so he could see whether they would fit. This guy obviously knew what the sizes were of the skirts as we had listed them online.

Anyway, I declined to wear them and told him once again what the sizes of the skirts were. He asked me several times if I would wear them so he would know whether they would fit his 'girl' friend, who he was going to a fancy dress party with. He also asked me if I had any other 'sexy' or 'revealing' clothes, such as a dress. I said no all the time and started to feel uncomfortable.

He then asked me if he could try on one of the skirts and I said ok and left the room, standing outside until he was finished changing. While he was changing, he asked me to zip him up, which I declined. Anyway, when he was changing his clothes again I stood with my back to him looking the other way. He took forever to get ready and at some point started asking me how my apartment and what a lovely placed I lived. I turned to answer him and as I did I saw that his dick was out of his jeans. I mean why wasn't the guy wearing boxers?

Anyway, he left without buying anything (obviously) and I was creeped out, hoping he would leave sooner than later.

Was this guy a pedo or just highly unfortunate?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless your age range on your profile is wrong... then that does not make him a pedofile. Everything he did and said was beyond creepy.

• Haha yeah you are right.. I'm 23 but I still felt creeped out by this guy. Imagine if he went to someone's house where the girl was under 18 and he did that

• Next time in case you ever try to sell something like that... meet at a neutral site. It's safer and hopefully public. Nonetheless, this is the definition of a creep lol

• Yes, I'll definitely keep that in mind :) never taking such a silly risk again

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he could be an extreme pervert, or just mentally ill.
    For future reference: when you're selling something and a potential buyer wants to see the item (s) irl, make sure to arrange a meeting somewhere in public. That way they won't ask you any awkward questions, and if something happens then there are at least people nearby who can do something about it. Plus, they won't know where you live, so they can't come back.

• That's definitely true! I know, I won't be making such a silly mistake again. Thank you