Is this a bad thing?

I overheard the guy I like telling a few people that I m very hard to understand , other people said they don t think I am but he said "well to me it s very difficult for me to understand her "

What does he mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if he even has to mention that he's probably into you. could it be bad? possibly, if he can't figure you out he may get too frustrated and give up.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, women and men are totally different creatures built from two different cuts of cloth, so to speak.

If you are comfortable, you should talk to him and ask, is there ever a time that you just don't get me or something like that. Perhaps, this will give him the opportunity to share his feelings with you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe cause he can sense that your more closer to him at times than other times your distant and he could have real feelings more than just a crushing on you

0|0
    0|0
    • Not that he's admitted this I feel like he thinks I'm weird or something lol

• Show All
    • Not really, I've told him that I liked him earlier in the year but, maybe I should show him more that I'm interested

• I would say if he shows lot interest in you
      than maybe do the same with him if that's
      what you want do you know show more
      interest.

• He Is badly into you, he jerks off every morning and evening thinking of you.
    He wants you, I used to say it all the time about the girl liked and had a crush on her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Jerks off? Lol probably not

• Show All
    • Um how would you know? Lol

• I used too.. I have crossed that phase, he might even be building stories in his mind of you and him walking in garden like couple or etc

• I think he means what he says. I wouldn't see as a good thing, but I wouldn't see it as a decisive bad thing either.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he's male and in experienced wuth women.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He's into you and he doesn't know how to handle it. I'd ask him about him saying you're difficult to understand and see what he says.

0|0
    0|0
  • You two are not on the same level

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have an accent or do you do "strange" things? I can't think of any reason it could be a compliment or a good thing. But it may not be terrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you're hard to understand...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for sharing your answer

Recommended myTakes