Is this a bad thing?

I overheard the guy I like telling a few people that I m very hard to understand , other people said they don t think I am but he said "well to me it s very difficult for me to understand her "

What does he mean?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• if he even has to mention that he's probably into you. could it be bad? possibly, if he can't figure you out he may get too frustrated and give up.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, women and men are totally different creatures built from two different cuts of cloth, so to speak.

If you are comfortable, you should talk to him and ask, is there ever a time that you just don't get me or something like that. Perhaps, this will give him the opportunity to share his feelings with you.