If a guy acts kinda awkward around a girl, does he like her?

If a guy is quite awkward around one girl but isn't awkward at all with other people, does it mean he likes that one girl? What else could it be if he doesn't like her? I know a guy who's so awkward around me but I have trouble believing he might actually like me so I wanna know what other reasons there could be if a guy behaves that way.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I get pretty nervous/awkward around people I like. But it is possible he's just an awkward person and you can't recognize that awkwardness with other people but can obviously feel it when it's directed towards you. Have you tried texting him? That can be less awkward, especially people who are predisposed to being awkward. It might be the best way to try and flirt with him if he's acting like that around you.