Girly girls or tomboys?

I am engaged, and I know that checking out other people is pretty typical in a long term relationship, but I'm realizing that my man is more prone to looking at tall, pretty brunettes in heels, as opposed to how I might describe myself. Honestly it's making me a little insecure. I'm a short, fit, blonde gal, who is entirely capable of walking in heels and throwing on a mini skirt, but I find that I actually prefer my globes and a pair of daisy dukes. I like working under the hood of my truck, cleaning my guns, and playing in the mud. Should I take this so personally? I'm considering making an effort to dress up for him, but I'm not sure if he looks at them as just another female, or if that is what he secretly desires, and I should make a better effort to be a girly girl for him. Any input is appreciated
  • Girly girls in heels
  • Roughneck gals workin under the hood

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear not. Men are visual, but once the scenery passes, the man's focus is onto the next thing. You assume the man who sees an attractive lady on the beach or on the street keeps thinking about her and is comparing her with you. He ISN'T. Nice scenery is simply that, and once out of sight, out of mind.

www.prageruniversity.com/.../He-Wants-You.html

As for tomboy and girly girl, alternate between them. He will find it interesting.

• That was surprisingly helpful. Thank you