Should I let it go?

My boyfriend is living with my family and I until he can get on his own feet. When he is home he does nothing but play a stupid racing game on his phone or play on the PlayStation. There is very very little us time anymo're. He thinks it's no big deal that he will sit and play this game for hours upon hours. So much that his phone is hot to the touCh.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Consider that he could be in a depression over his circumstances. He may wanting the rush from the gaming to mask his underlying mood.
    Tell him you need more from him in terms of companionship. Maybe the two of you can team up and together do things for your family to show your appreciation.