THIS HOT OLDER GUY. IS HE INTO ME?

I met this guy on Omegle when we were both really bored. He's Italian and handsome and I guess, being obsessed with Italy and it's men, I was instantly drawn in.

He works and goes to uni so is busy but has a really sophisticated vibe and style. He is very complemetary of me and keeps saying he wants to visit me as my country isn't that far away.

The issue? He's 25 and I'm 18. He's so very addictive and we he speaks on Skype he's chatty, but over text, so quiet and barely texts me first. He's often online though.

His English isn't excellent and I know he's conscious of this. But I'm so confused. I really like him, and talking to him. But I feel like he's too good to be true. But as I say that, he gives off such a lovely, endearing vibe that I find it hard to believe. Please help.

(He has said that he feels guilty that I'm young, but then says he can't help liking me because I'm cute, beautiful, kind etc)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• 25 and "older"? i thought you were talking about some 45 year old guy...

and no your age difference is almost invisible...18 and 25 are very similar...

i'm 23 and i consinder people 14-16 mentally equal with me ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• omg. don't. i went through the same thing on Skype. at the end you will be getting hurt. i'm just trying to help.