How often do guys cheat?

does it happen a lot. if so, why?
This question has SOOO many answers! I'd close it but people keep answering!

2174

Most Helpful Guy

• A group cheats constantly. Another groups cheats on occasion. Another group cheats once, learns their lesson, and they never do it again. There's a group that doesn't actually cheat, but might "emotionally cheat" or they have issues with a wandering eye. Then there's a group of guys who never cheat. All kinds of guys.

Being a guy who hasn't cheated, I can give you theories on why some guys cheat, (or why girls cheat) but I still really don't "get it." I figure that if you want someone else that badly, you break up with the first person before messing with the second.

I've never cheated. I've been cheated on. Had my second "girlfriend" been able to get away with it, I have an idea she would have cheated pretty quickly.

I don't cheat; not because of a sudden epiphany, but because I feel like I don't need to. Because I know how to treat women, as far as that goes.