How Can I Make This Guy Leave Me Alone, Even When I've asked Him to Stop?

So yeah, there's this guy at my school that likes me. I know it, he said it right to my face. Now that he admitted it, he's been SUPER nice. Too nice. So much it's annoying. He holds open doors at EVERY class I have... we have 2 classes together, he talks to me constantly, even though I try to politely ignore him while talking to my friends, and he tries to get me to be his partner in PE. I have a friend I pair up in there with, and in that class, he yells (usually from across the gym) for me to do something. WHEN I'M DOING IT RIGHT. Got any ideas to make him BACK OFF.
The guy doesn't stalk, by the way, he is just OVERLY friendly.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to leave you alone, emphasize you're serious. Do not interact with him, do not look at him, do not speak with him even if he asks you a question. If he does not comply, threaten administrative action to tell your teacher or file a complaint at the school office. If he continues, execute said administrative action.