How Can I Make This Guy Leave Me Alone, Even When I've asked Him to Stop?

So yeah, there's this guy at my school that likes me. I know it, he said it right to my face. Now that he admitted it, he's been SUPER nice. Too nice. So much it's annoying. He holds open doors at EVERY class I have... we have 2 classes together, he talks to me constantly, even though I try to politely ignore him while talking to my friends, and he tries to get me to be his partner in PE. I have a friend I pair up in there with, and in that class, he yells (usually from across the gym) for me to do something. WHEN I'M DOING IT RIGHT. Got any ideas to make him BACK OFF.
Updates:
The guy doesn't stalk, by the way, he is just OVERLY friendly.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to leave you alone, emphasize you're serious. Do not interact with him, do not look at him, do not speak with him even if he asks you a question. If he does not comply, threaten administrative action to tell your teacher or file a complaint at the school office. If he continues, execute said administrative action.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Call the police. He might stalk u and then other things like rape or something.

0|0
    0|1
  • either tell him how annoying he is despite hurting his feelings. or kick him in the balls despite hurting his... you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just can't ignore him and expect him to back off. Tell him that you are not interested in him.

0|0
    0|0
  • He may actually be gay...

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think so. He once wrote my best friend a love letter and asked every girl in our grade to a dance (literally every girl, one after the other) one year. I even asked random girls a year later, they still say he asked them.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes