Why do guys stare at a girl's face?

Usually guys stare at a girls body, so what makes you stare at her face?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I rarely stare at a girl's body. It does nothing, I just look it one time and then focus on her face, because it's what shows how she is, it expresses feelings and emotions, while the body does nothing.

0|0
    0|0
    • so what are you looking for in the face?

• Show All
    • i do have big eyes, but i'm usually not smiling lol

• Well you should smile more. Big eyes need a big smile, trust me, it'll do you good.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's probably attractive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Me honestly I don't really care if a girl has a hot body because your not going to be seeing that for the most part of the relationship if u get into one

0|0
    0|0
    • so you look at the face lol

• if i stare at a girls face its cuz that what im attracted to the most i find a womens body attractive but id prefer if she had a attractive face

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I have a nice body tbh, but I notice this guy always lets me catch him staring at my face/eyes

• cuz he likes u for more then ur body

• haah oo okay, I guess I should be flatter huh?

• An unusual feature, or something else that says I'm different.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is thinking that ur beautiful or pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Working so hard to not look at her body?

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually maybe this is true! This one guys who's 45 does this? When guys get to a certain age do they learn how to check women out discretely haha?

• Show All
    • the thing with this guy is that he just stares at my face haha, but maybe he's trying to be respectful?

• Are you creeped out or is there another reason you are asking?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes