BOYS BEHAVIOR EXPLAINED, (Long story) ?

Senior year- i used to talk to this guy from my school, he was very preppy and nerdy at the same time so the other kids would mske fun of him, he barely had any friends and was always alone. We used to talk the year before, even on the phone but then i stopped talking to him because i was afraid that the others would start to make fun of me too (he doesn't know that) but then next year i felt bad for him and approached him again, he was cold and distant towards me so i put much effort in getting him to like me again. Fast forward.. The school year progressed and i realized that i liked him a little too much.. I never told him this. We sure had our moments where we flirted with eachother but nothing ever past that, he asked me out twice but then found an excuse to cancel the first time and the second time we had a huge fight before our date so the date didn't take place. We would always fight like a married couple and there were lots of misunderstandings between us.. He was hot the one time and cold the next. After graduation he blocked me on FB and went to med school, I am studying communication studies, we're in different states. Later on i found out that he's dating someone.. A chick 2 years older than him. Somehow he found out that I was getting our mutual friends to spy on him and so he unblocked me on FB just to tell me how pathetic i am... I told him my side of the story, we talked for a bit and then stopped talking for good this time. It's been 2 years now since senior year and Im still not over him and i also can't explain his behavior.. Do you guys have any ideas why he turned me down like that? I mean after all I was the only friend he had, my worst fear is that he was just using me and telling me what i wanted to hear just to get through senior year and not be completely alone.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think because of the ups and downs, he probably knew that you were embarrassed to be his friend. He probably has feelings for you; thus, his "love" became hate.

0|0
    0|0
    • *had feelings, because now he's dating someone and he seems very happy from what i can tell by spying on his FB account. But even if he had feelings for me, his actions never portrayed that. Like i said he was acting hot and cold, never texted me only 1 time and we met in a group he brought hid friend and i brought my friend but she then later made fun of him (i tried to stop her) but he left immediately because he couldnt take it... But there were no other signs from his side. I mean he did flirt with me and was putting his hand on my knee but thats all, he never gave me compliments etc.

• In his weird or unnoticeable way, he probably liked you a lot.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think that, even if you didn't tell him the reason that you stopped talking to him, he was still bitter over it. He probably liked (s) you because you were his only friend. The same thing happened to me, I developed feelings for a girl partially because she was the only close friend that I had. When you stopped talking to him, he felt rejected and angered and became bitter

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems your fights played a great role in what happened. I think he never got over the fights and got really angry with you, he wasn't able to forgive you yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • This story has some pretty poetic irony.

Stop speaking to a guy specifically because you're scared for your reputation, feel entitled to him when he wakes up and moves on with his life.

0|0
    0|0
    • No i started feeling "entitled" to him long before he had moved on with his life. He moved on once he gratuated, i fell for him while we were still in the middle of senior year and haven't really stopped until this very moment! I just trained myself to hide it because my friend had gotten sick of hearing me tell them how much i miss him 24/7 etc etc

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes