Guys, how do you feel about a tall girl wearing heels?

I'm 6'2 lol. I generally don't wear heels, but sometimes I do and look fucking great in them. Lol not to sound full of myself but wearing a hot dress with heels looks way better than one with flats. So is a tall girl wearing heels cool or nah? Would it make you uncomfortable? Even if she looked great?
  • yes it would freak me out.
  • no, it's hot!
  • wouldn't mind either way
    Vote C

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fine with a tall girl wearing heels, in fact there's something very sexy about it, but she just has to not mind that I'll be shorter than her.

I mean I'm above average height, I'm taller than most women, but I won't be able to match the fuckin' 6' 5" or 6' 6" you'll become when you put heels on.