Guys, how do you feel about a tall girl wearing heels?

I'm 6'2 lol. I generally don't wear heels, but sometimes I do and look fucking great in them. Lol not to sound full of myself but wearing a hot dress with heels looks way better than one with flats. So is a tall girl wearing heels cool or nah? Would it make you uncomfortable? Even if she looked great?
  • yes it would freak me out.
    Vote A
  • no, it's hot!
    Vote B
  • wouldn't mind either way
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fine with a tall girl wearing heels, in fact there's something very sexy about it, but she just has to not mind that I'll be shorter than her.

I mean I'm above average height, I'm taller than most women, but I won't be able to match the fuckin' 6' 5" or 6' 6" you'll become when you put heels on.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• it is super sexy, i think tall women should wear heels more often

2|1
    0|0
  • I won't mind because I know some girls don't wear it just to increase their height, but because it is fashionable :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah its cool makes the girl stand out

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a little turned on by your height right now.

1|1
    0|0
  • It might be uncomfortable if i was trying to kiss the girl it would be difficult but doesn't matter much

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow 6'2
    will u marry me plzzz
    I will do whatever u say :)
    be ma. queen :)

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• oops sorry, accidentally voted A. Meant to vote B...
    I'm also tall (~5'10") and remember hating that I would have to look all stumpy in flats while my friends looked in comparison super lean, regardless of their height. Now I'm like fuck it... yes, I used to wish they didn't make me EVEN taller on the odd occasion I wore them. In the end though, it's just the shoes making you a little bit taller for the time being. If a height difference, knowing it's temporary, freaks out a guy, I wouldn't want to be with him anyway!
    Embrace your height & long legs that come along with it. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hot. Do whatever makes you happy and whatever you feel comfortable doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had long legs

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes