How much is too much?

I get migraines really really Bad since I was 5. They are so debilitating I just toss and turn in bed and cry myself to sleep. I am having a migraine right now and all I want is for my bf to come hold me until I fall asleep but he won't get off of the PlayStation. he has literally been either on his phone or playing a game all day long. He doesn't even give me any us time anymore. Is it too much to ask that he come to bed with me and be here for me right now?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not too much, it's what he should do. He's your boyfriend and he should help you when you're feeling bad.
    I understand he prefers to be playing games, but sometimes you have to make sacrifices for those you love, but well... then it wouldn't be considered a sacrifice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to stop being a shit. He just has to help you fall asleep, then he can go back to his game. He cannot expect you to want to help him out if he doesn't help you out.

I get super bad migraines too. A cold towel on my eyes and head as well as putting my feet and hands in a warm tub works best for me. Also, coca cola is like special migraine magic.

• Well, they say coca cola kills everything, I'm guessing migraine is included xD