How much is too much?

I get migraines really really Bad since I was 5. They are so debilitating I just toss and turn in bed and cry myself to sleep. I am having a migraine right now and all I want is for my bf to come hold me until I fall asleep but he won't get off of the PlayStation. he has literally been either on his phone or playing a game all day long. He doesn't even give me any us time anymore. Is it too much to ask that he come to bed with me and be here for me right now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not too much, it's what he should do. He's your boyfriend and he should help you when you're feeling bad.
    I understand he prefers to be playing games, but sometimes you have to make sacrifices for those you love, but well... then it wouldn't be considered a sacrifice.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to stop being a shit. He just has to help you fall asleep, then he can go back to his game. He cannot expect you to want to help him out if he doesn't help you out.

I get super bad migraines too. A cold towel on my eyes and head as well as putting my feet and hands in a warm tub works best for me. Also, coca cola is like special migraine magic.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, they say coca cola kills everything, I'm guessing migraine is included xD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Ask him if you should bring out the ketchup. When he asks why, tell him cuz he's bein a wieney!!!
    But yes he should comfurt you. I too get debilitating headaches and know how it feels. You shouldn't have to go through it alone

2|0
    0|0
  • Once the PlayStation has him, no one can have him. There is no return for a dude taken by the PlayStation. Why don't you just go and see a doctor instead of moaning and groaning in bed and hoping that your bf will come and have sexy time with you? seriously. go see a doctor. it could be something major and i don't want you to drop dead

0|0
    0|0
  • if its the ps4 and call of duty then yes your asking for too much

0|0
    1|0
    • It's the ps3 abd call of duty ghosts... Hrs been playing literally all day. I haven't even gotten a kiss today... Maybe a peck on the forehead because I asked for it but even then I had to wait until his round ended on the stupid Game. Tempted tip streak the power cord

• well unless its a ps4 then he has no reason not too! he is wasting his time on something outdated when he could be spending that time making you feel comfortable and holding you in his arms on the sofa while watching t. v. until you fall asleep

What Girls Said 2

• How bad you feel when having migraine? Migraine not coming all day long right? Not coming for straight for a week right? Really hope will get your answer soon

0|0
    0|0
  • So what your question?

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes