Would almost hitting a guy in anger make him know how mad you are for him leaving you?

It's not like you can ever tell him.

Would he realize it, I feel like he does realize it.

It's tragic because if only he hadn't done that, maybe everything would be different.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Why wouldn't you just tell him? That's the mature adult option.

• I can't. I was never in a relationship with him. If I told him THEN I'd sound nuts, it's one of those things that I can't really say but I think he realizes it

• I'm sorry to hear that. It can be a scary feeling, I can definitely relate to feeling abandoned in my life. I used to suffer from some anger issues myself. Holding onto all that anger and fear brought me down more than it ever brought down anybody else. I know it's probably a way of protecting yourself. But remember it takes a lot of stength to be vulnerable and honest with yourself and others. Don't become the monster you were hurt by. Forgive yourself for snapping, and allow yourself to feel things when you need to, even if it's in complete privacy. Otherwise that tension just builds up and boom. I'm sure he knows you're angry but he may not even know why. If you want to continue with him, is reach out and explain yourself when in a calm state of mind. If not move on, forgive him and yourself. Know that you've been through a lot, know that you're syringe than the anger inside of you. Hope that helped even a little bit.

• *stronger