Curious question... what is your ideal size or body shape for a woman?

It seems like pudgy girls have a hard time dating... i know cause i carry some pudge in my waist line. so I'm curious what is attractive to you guys?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• looks alone don't make a girl attractive, i know a girl who has small breasts, wide hips, her teeth are not the straightest and she wouldn't hit anywhere above average in looks on any poll or list, but i think she is amazingly beautiful, because there is more to her then her looks, add in her personality and in my eyes there are very few if not any women on this planet that look better then her, so it is different for different people