Did I do the right thing while dealing with this drunk girl?

I was at a party and she was wasted and about to pass out on this guys lap. I don't know what happended before but I kinda know her from HS and haven't seen her since graduation so she knew of me as an aquantanence. She passed out on top of me after hugging me and all my guy friends said to take advantage of it. I didn't and lead her to my car and let her sleep on my couch until she was functional. The only issue was it was a little sketchy she woke up in my apartment. Once she woke up I told her I'll take her to her car and that nothing happended but she passed out and I couldn't leave her there.
Updates:
Update..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well that was nice of you, wow your freinds are jerks telling you to take advantage of her!! explain again what happened on the way to her car.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hah I drove her tk her car and told her that its all good and to forget about what happended. I never talked to her in HS.

• Show All
    • oh gotcha, I'm sure she appreciated you!!

• thank you for mh

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Nice one, sir. I hope when my daughter is old enough to date she meets a guy like you :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Hah I don't date ironically I'm friends with benefits kinda guy. But I make sure their sober or I have to be a little drunk.

• Show All
    • Aww, you really just haven't met the right girl yet. I swear, we aren't all bad :)

• I'm too selfish to date lol i expect a girl I date to be a saint while letting me be my party animal self.

• you did the right thing and the world need more men like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you did the right thing most gusy would have taken advantage of a girl like that and that's not right

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you absolutely did the right thing. Good gor you! Your friends are idiots.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ofcourse you did the right thing! Good for you, every men should be a gentleman like you;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I've bad my drunker night and hookups I was just sober so I didn't hook up. Their are better men than i.

• Yes you did the right thing. Wish there were more guys like you around.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just don't want to get a rape charge lol.

• You did the right thing... You are a good decent human.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • thieves.. I knew it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• "and all my guy friends said to take advantage of it." <---- your guy friends are assholes. that wuld be rape basically if you took advantage of her.

you did the right thing... i'd suggest you to cut ties with those kind of friends because they're jerks

0|1
    0|0
    • Ya they were drunk too though do I've taken advantage of a girl once before but she wasn't as drunk and I regret it so I learned my lesson.

• If there were more people like you there'd be less rape

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you did.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes