Did I do the right thing while dealing with this drunk girl?

I was at a party and she was wasted and about to pass out on this guys lap. I don't know what happended before but I kinda know her from HS and haven't seen her since graduation so she knew of me as an aquantanence. She passed out on top of me after hugging me and all my guy friends said to take advantage of it. I didn't and lead her to my car and let her sleep on my couch until she was functional. The only issue was it was a little sketchy she woke up in my apartment. Once she woke up I told her I'll take her to her car and that nothing happended but she passed out and I couldn't leave her there.
Update..

93

Most Helpful Girl

• well that was nice of you, wow your freinds are jerks telling you to take advantage of her!! explain again what happened on the way to her car.

• Hah I drove her tk her car and told her that its all good and to forget about what happended. I never talked to her in HS.

• oh gotcha, I'm sure she appreciated you!!

• thank you for mh