What are guys, who loves to go to the gym, looking for in a girl?

Or don't they have a specific in a girl? I'm just wondering

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• they look for what ever it is they find attractive in a girl, us guys are not all the same, we do not all like the same things, someone going to the gym has nothing to do with what they like in women, fair enough some guys go to the gym to watch sexy females get all sweaty but most guys go to the gym to exercise because it is good for them and it can make you feel good

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How can every single gym guy have the same specific type of girl they like. That's like saying all girls who like getting their hair done like Justin Bieber type guys specifically.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If I were to approach a girl she must be by herself and not listening to any music. It just makes it infinitely more easier for me if she didn't seem like she was too busy, and if she's by herself I feel less pressured to talk to her compared to having a friend with her.

As for women themselves, I prefer ones who also love to work out, fit and healthy (perhaps with some abs.~) One who is confident, but relaxed and open minded. But we each have our own preferences.

1|0
    0|0
  • We all go there for a workout and of course there are plenty of super hot girls there. But as a married guy, my only intention is to take the motivation from those girls; not ro act freaky with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • every guy who goes to the gym, has a diferent taste i guess

3|0
    0|0
  • Not fat would probably be a good place to start. After that I don't think it's all that specific.

1|0
    0|0
  • someone who is equally as healthy and dedicated.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are looking for someone they can sex.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes