What are guys, who loves to go to the gym, looking for in a girl?

Or don't they have a specific in a girl? I'm just wondering

17

Most Helpful Guy

• they look for what ever it is they find attractive in a girl, us guys are not all the same, we do not all like the same things, someone going to the gym has nothing to do with what they like in women, fair enough some guys go to the gym to watch sexy females get all sweaty but most guys go to the gym to exercise because it is good for them and it can make you feel good

Most Helpful Girl

• How can every single gym guy have the same specific type of girl they like. That's like saying all girls who like getting their hair done like Justin Bieber type guys specifically.