Guys, Can you answer this... ?

It has been my experience that when a man and a woman break up or end a relationship that it's much easier for them to 'replace' the previous woman in their life. Often, I have heard my Mom say 'Men replace while women grieve.'

Please note this isn't a question about your emotions or anything like that just purely a question asking is it easier for men to move on with a new partner than it is for a woman.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• You mom is not far off... however, I don't think these days guys are the one's replacing. I think there maybe a general shift in that scenario that it is equalizing.

I have five guy friends, all of which... it was their wife or SO that ditched them for another guy.

Two out of five women actually felt sorry... the other three women acted as though their SO deserved it... almost had it coming!

In all five cases, the guys grieved while their wife or SO moved in with another guy. Perhaps my dataset is skewed but that's all I have to work with!