This guy at work won't leave me alone?

There is this guy at my job that is always harassing me for my number and I always catch him staring at my ass
I have tried everything from
I'm not interested thanks
I have a boyfriend (not true but I thought it would get him to back off)
To completely ignoring whenever he speaks
But he still ask me for my number to the point of making me super uncomfortable.
I work construction so making a complaint is useless.

What can I say to make him back off

Please help

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The best two words: fuck off. If you ruin construction, he can't complain if you can't conplain. Flat out tell him he's ugly and not your type. He should get it then

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks I just hate being mean to people but he is just taking it to far, I have work construction for 4 years so I'm used to the stares and stupid comments but he is like every minute of the day

• meant work in construction. But some people need to be spoken to that way. Cuz if it's continues from there, it's harassment.

Thanks for MH! :)
      Good luck!

• You welcome and thanks for the advise

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Make a deal with a guy friend. Give the stalker "your number" (actually the guy's number) ans ask him to text you.
    The guy than answers each time until the first date.
    Whoooops! Lesson learn stalky Jimmy :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter if your in construction, you have unions I'm sure. You can easily get him in trouble for it

1|0
    0|0
  • If you know the guys name you could take
    him to local magistrate in area where you
    live but you need to file a police report against
    him his kind of harassment is not good at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Was going to say complaint to higher management :/ if possible, quiting isn't a option either. Not sure what's left

1|0
    0|0
  • be genuine

0|0
    0|0
  • Human resources

1|0
    0|0
  • Contact Human Resources.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• cuss his ass out. not too many guys will continue to ask them out after you have completely insulted every aspect of his being and embarrassed him. sad to say but you gotta do what you gotta do some guys don't take no for an answer, they only understand bitchiness

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab a slab of wood and hit him round the head!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes