This guy at work won't leave me alone?

There is this guy at my job that is always harassing me for my number and I always catch him staring at my ass
I have tried everything from
I'm not interested thanks
I have a boyfriend (not true but I thought it would get him to back off)
To completely ignoring whenever he speaks
But he still ask me for my number to the point of making me super uncomfortable.
I work construction so making a complaint is useless.

What can I say to make him back off

Please help

28

Most Helpful Guy

• The best two words: fuck off. If you ruin construction, he can't complain if you can't conplain. Flat out tell him he's ugly and not your type. He should get it then

• Thanks I just hate being mean to people but he is just taking it to far, I have work construction for 4 years so I'm used to the stares and stupid comments but he is like every minute of the day

• meant work in construction. But some people need to be spoken to that way. Cuz if it's continues from there, it's harassment.

Thanks for MH! :)
      Good luck!

• You welcome and thanks for the advise