Why do guys turn into players after breakups?

I guess some girls too but my breakup is recent. We have been seeing each other afterwards and I don't really know why but he is different. He is all about girls, following girls on instagram, liking their pictures, write to them, add random girls on Facebook etc. His ego went from great to I'm the best person in the whole world. When he called me I could barley talk to him because he was so self centered, this happened after our breakup. He even told me that being serious will get you hurt and that you shouldn't be serious, seriously this is not only my fault. Just because I hurt doesn't mean that every other girl will? I don't see why he acts this way, it makes me sad, I don't know maybe it's because I still like him. In my defence I've been told to stay away from him since the start because it is said that he's a two sided person, who flirts with girls at the same time.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• His heart was broken after you broke up with him, so he resents women right now in general, so he decides to break other women's hearts as a player to make it 'even' and also feel that 'satisfaction'