Does guys get offended with a girl asks them out?

I've experienced this. I've asked someone out and theyve acted so offended is crazy. does guys really get so offended? like I've stepped on their manhood or something?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why some do... because they're used to traditional standards? Me personally, I think I might be in better shape if a woman asks me out compared to me asking and consistently getting rejected.

• its not fun for eithere of the genders to be rejected. but if you dont try you won't know! but im also glad to get to know that alotta guys actually appriciate girls asking them out!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they don't date outside their race, don't date somebody with different religious beliefs, don't date somebody with sexual experience, don't date somebody who doesn't put out or don't date somebody who is not in school etc.. the possibilities are endless. You just ignore it and move on with your life.