Does guys get offended with a girl asks them out?

I've experienced this. I've asked someone out and theyve acted so offended is crazy. does guys really get so offended? like I've stepped on their manhood or something?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why some do... because they're used to traditional standards? Me personally, I think I might be in better shape if a woman asks me out compared to me asking and consistently getting rejected.

0|0
    0|0
    • its not fun for eithere of the genders to be rejected. but if you dont try you won't know! but im also glad to get to know that alotta guys actually appriciate girls asking them out!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they don't date outside their race, don't date somebody with different religious beliefs, don't date somebody with sexual experience, don't date somebody who doesn't put out or don't date somebody who is not in school etc.. the possibilities are endless. You just ignore it and move on with your life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Not me. I would actually appreciate it. It takes off a load of stress for the girl to initiate for once. It makes me feel wanted, makes me feel attractive. Its just a great feeling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol.. wtf. U messed with sum stuck up bastards. Surry for Ya baby.

1|0
    0|2
  • HECK NO. I would love it if a girl asked me out. its a great confidence booster for a guy!

0|1
    0|0
    • really? well thats good to hear. :) and if you werent intrested how would you react?

• Some guys simply unwelcome it. They have a traditional gender role mindset and believe men should approach women.

0|0
    0|0
    • thats narrow minded.

• Show All
    • So if a guys prefers to do the approaching as opposed to being approached, that's narrow minded? I never said they did not consider the logic behind why someone women approach men, which is, in my view, insular. I simply said they preferred to do the approaching. One does not have to agree with others to avoid being labeled as narrow minded.

• its not narrow minded at all.

• The vast majority won't be offended and actually appreciate it because we are so freaking over the stress of putting ourselves out there. More girls need to do it.

0|0
    0|0
    • im glad to find out that guys aren't that offended if a girl asks them out! and im proud to be one of those girls who actually dares asking someone out! :)

• Show All
    • I am totally turned off when a girl thinks like that. Even if I was planning to ask her out, if I found out that she refuses to ask guys out, that fact will make me lose interest. So annoying.

Good on you, go forth and spread the word. (^_^ )

• im so glad im not as narrow minded anymore >3< thank you so mutch i will!

• Not at all, it's actually the opposite, something really positive, it makes you stand out more than other girls, so you're way ahead of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • im so glad to find out that guys are actually positivly towards asking them out! :)

• I thought only girls did

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes