Guys, need some help on this?

I recently had a miscarriage and it's been very hard, I think I'm even messed up a little bit mentally. When it comes to like pregnant women or talk of babies I just go blank. I can't listen to anything and just sorta stare off, happens few times a day. I really feel a lot of it is because I haven't told anyone. I'd like to tell my bf but I don't know how and I freak out when I try. Right after it happened I tried to tell him but something kept saying it wasn't real and didn't happen and I still have those thoughts today. I need to talk to him and explain things but I just don't know how to do it or how he'll react. I know I should have told him sooner but I'm having such a hard time with this there's no way I could have said anything sooner. Death in general is bothering me, I work in a hospital and we got this patient and I just knew he wasn't gonna make it and when I realized this I got real dizzy and came close to passig out, after he passed away I was in the bathroom crying for a good little while. Death has always bothered me but never that bad. I just need some help and he's the only one I'd want to tell this too and I don't know how. I don't know how to say the words to him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not as tough for guys. They feel more for the gf who lost the fetus. And it gets hard later during pregnancy. Like 5-6 months and when she's been showing.
    2 months and under the fetus isn't developed like at 6-7-8-9 months.
    It is very common and happens for a reason. You don't want to go full term and give birth to a deformed baby. Count blessings for that. Try again.
    And the bf may be totally ok sounds like you were not even showing so no one will even know about your loss. Try again in 8 weeks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think that it's gonna be a big deal if you tell him. Just tell him exactly what you told us here and he may be able to help you or advise you. Also, if you see you can't control yourself, professional help is always welcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe you should seek counseling

0|0
    0|0
  • If it were me, and i found out my gf was pregnant but lost the baby before birth. I wouldn't be as heart broken as she, honestly I'd be relieved. Why? Cause in my opinion most men don't want to have kids, they genuinely just want to be with their girl and that's it. But women always push for more. Anyway just go tell him straight up and if he loves you he'll be understanding and supportive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes